A few posts ago I talked about Video recording for Telemedicine. Well, there are a lot of other uses for Call and Video recording in the healthcare area.
- Central Scheduling
- Billing Departments
There are many more. The key thing to remember is that each of these areas can use recording to:
- Improve the quality of their service
- Document key conversations for the medical (or billing) record
- Protect from costly litigation
Are you using call recording to its fullest potential? Let me know!
- AMD Global Telemedicine Increases Data Sharing Capabilities for Clinicians and Physicians with AGNES 3.1.0 (prweb.com)
- UPMC brings telemedicine to rural county hospitals (triblive.com)
- Telemedicine and Mobile Medicine: Healthcare on the Go (guslang.wordpress.com)